- This document describes how to connect to your L2TP/IPsec VPN Client which is bundled with Android.
- On this instruction, every screen-shots are taken on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Other versions of Android 6.X.X are similar to be configured, however, there might be minor differences on UIs. Some third-parties customizes the configuration screens of Android.
- These screen-shots are in English version Android iOS. If you use another language, you can still configure it easily by referring the following instructions.
- FREE ACCOUNT
server add: v1.qvpn.vip
shared key: vpn
- Initial configurations (only once at the first time)
#1 Tap “Settings”
#2 Tap “More”
#3 Tap “VPN”
- #4 Tap “Option” icon
#5 Tap “Add VPN Profile“
- #6 Tap at the “type” cathegory to choose.
#7 Tap choose “L2TP/IPSec PSK“
- #8 You may input if which name do you prefer. in this sample “QVPN”
#9 Input the vpn Server address “v1.qvpn.vip”
#10 Input the IPSec Pre-shared key “vpn”
#11 Tap to “Save”
#12 Tap to the vpn profile to connect
- #13 Input the username. “qvpn.vip”
#14 Input the password. “vip@2018”
#15 Tap connect.
Enjoy VPN communication
- While VPN is established, all communications will be relayed via the VPN Server. You can access to any local servers and workstation on the destination