- This document describes how to connect to your SoftEther VPN Server by using the L2TP VPN Client which is bundled with iOS.
- On this instruction, every screen-shots are taken on iOS 10.3.1 Other versions of iOS are similar to be configured, however, there might be minor differences on UIs.
- These screen-shots are in an English version of iOS. If you use other languages, you can still configure it easily by referring the following instructions.
- FREE ACCOUNT
server add: v1.qvpn.vip
shared key: vpn
location : Singapore
1. Initial configurations (only once at the first time)
- #1 From the iOS main screen, start the “Settings” application.
- #2 Tap “VPN”
- #3 Tap on “Add VPN Configuration”
- #4 Tap on “type” to choose..” .
- #5 Tap to choose “L2TP” and
- #6 Input any description that you want.
- #7 type the server address “v1.qvpn.vip”
- #8 type the account id “qvpn.vip”
- #9 type the password “vip@2018”
- #10 type the secret key “vpn”
- #11 tap “Done” to save the settings”
- #12 Tap to choose your newly create VPN settings.
- #13 Swipe the button bar to activate the VPN.
- In Here you will see that your already connected to the VPN.
Enjoy using your new VPN.