VPN Ekstensi Chrome – QVPN.VIP UNDUH
- In this tutorial, we will show you how to set up Chrome VPN on Windows but first let’s see what are our requirements and recommendations.
- In order to set up the SoftEther you will need:In this website, you will see at the upper part of your browser the category (1) “Chrome Extension VPN“
- After that, Click (2) “DOWNLOAD” to direct your browser to Google Webstore.
- Click (3) “Add to Chrome” to install the extension.
- After that, there’s a pop up that will appear in your browser and click “Add Extension” (4)
- Then there’s another notification that you installed the VPN extension.
- Now you can use the VPN. First.
Click the icon (5)
Click the country category (6)
and then select your preferred country (7)
- In proxy nodes select any category. (8) (9) and Click “Start Proxy” (10) to start using the VPN.
- If you want to change your preferred country, just click “Stop Proxy” (11)
then select your preferred country (12)
And click “Start Proxy”to apply the changes. (13)
Now enjoy using your QVPN Chrome Extension.